Our Mission Statement
The mission of the Campbell River Hospice Society is to provide compassionate support and companionship to meet the needs of those individuals facing death, their family and friends and those grieving a loss due to death.
Our goal is to help people understand, manage and adjust to their situation by offering supportive programs and resources with the compassionate care of our staff and volunteers.
- we honour the value of life and the natural process of death
- we recognize the need to address and support people and families in our community who are struggling with serious illness, death and grief
- we believe that all of our relationships must be based on respect and integrity
- we respect our clients' rights to privacy
- we believe care is provided when the person and/or family is willing to accept it
- we believe in people helping people